Patrick M. Mills
(571) 338-4657 • email@example.com • linkedin.com/in/patrickmills • patmills.org
- Graphics – Photoshop, Illustrator, Paint Shop Pro and Fireworks to create print and web graphics.
- Audio – Adobe Audition and Cakewalk to generate AAC, MPEG, Wave, Real Audio, Windows Media and AIFF.
- Video – Premiere, Flash, FFmpeg, TStools, viewTS, TSDuck, Windows Media Encoder, Ultra Converter, TMPGEnc, GSpot, RealProducer and AviSynth to generate MPEG 2 DVD, MPEG 4, AVI, Real Media, QuickTime, and DivX.
- Administration – Manage and administer heterogeneous computer networks.
- Networking – Plan, install, and test physical computer network cabling.
Computer Aided Design
- Modeling – Ansys, Inventor, SolidWorks, COSMOS, Mathematica, FEMLab and MATLAB.
- Design – PCB design and layout using Cadence OrCAD/Allegro, Eagle and KiCad.
- MEMS – device design using MEMS Cap, Tanner, IntelliSuite and Synopsis.
- Wireless – WiFi, RFID, Embedded
- Cloud – Amazon, Azure, Google, Rackspace, Salesforce
- Embedded – Intel 80x86, AMD, Motorola 680x0, Silicon Labs, Freescale, Renasas, Amtel, Zilog, Marvell
- Ethernet, USB, Sensor Networks
- Prototyping – Xilinx FPGA, Cadence, 3D printing, mold design
- Security / Encryption – SSL/TLS, SSH, SSLeay, SMIME, PKCS
- Multi-Threading – CUDA, Windows Threads, MMX/SSE, pThreads, MPI
- Intelligent Systems – Fuzzy Logic, Neural Networks, Genetic Algorithms
- Graphics – DirectX / Direct3D, Shaders, OpenGL, custom 2D / 3D
- Mobile – Android, iPhone/iPad, Blackberry
- Windows – 7, 10, Server
- Unix – Linux, BSD, Solaris, Ultrix, HP/UX
- Macintosh – OS X
Manage teams of programmers, developers and artists; manage clients’ expectations and budgets. Balance time, cost, functionality, and reliability.
A copy of my Capabilities Statement for printing and distribution is provided as a
PDF file (488K).
Return to Main Page